The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Suppering Past My Bedtime.

I've just returned from supper. Was supposed to meet Anny to eat too. Too bad, she's damned late and I'm home now. Well fed and contented. I should be sleeping now. Got more crazy work for me tomorrow. Another crazy week beckons. Let's hope it turns out to be a good and constructive one. Perhaps I'll write a few more songs next week too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home