Be With Me...
I've not blogged much recently. Been feeling pretty down and lost for an entire host of really silly reasons. At the same time, I've been swamped with work and lotsa ideas that I want to implement creatively. So much so that... it kinda feels suffocating to have to much around you. But at the same time, it feels horribly emotionally empty inside too. Really contradictory... Too much of somethings and too little of another. Life's never been fair and it'll never be.
Just yesterday, I went to watch Eric Khoo's, "Be With Me". I felt and understood the potrayal of the security guard having a major crush and admiration from afar on Lynn Poh's character. I felt the piercing stab through the heart when Ezann's character realised that her partner was cheating on her and eventually left her for another man. But I couldn't comprehend how to cope with having to see someone you love with all your heart, die a slow death right in front of you. I hope I'll never come to that day... but if comes down to that... I hope she wouldn't see me slip away that way. The best way to go... is to leave in peace, in deep sleep.
This movie makes me want to go out to certain people and tell them how much I love them... It's after all a movie bout love ya?
Now... who wants to be with me then? I'll be here. Waiting for you to appear.
Just yesterday, I went to watch Eric Khoo's, "Be With Me". I felt and understood the potrayal of the security guard having a major crush and admiration from afar on Lynn Poh's character. I felt the piercing stab through the heart when Ezann's character realised that her partner was cheating on her and eventually left her for another man. But I couldn't comprehend how to cope with having to see someone you love with all your heart, die a slow death right in front of you. I hope I'll never come to that day... but if comes down to that... I hope she wouldn't see me slip away that way. The best way to go... is to leave in peace, in deep sleep.
This movie makes me want to go out to certain people and tell them how much I love them... It's after all a movie bout love ya?
Now... who wants to be with me then? I'll be here. Waiting for you to appear.


3 Comments:
Hey Charles
Time is ticking away and life's urgent. Tell that certain people before it's too late.
And Don't Wait! I think it's us who have to create the possibility to be with someone... not waiting for them to appear.
Cheer up, mister. :)
10:43 am, September 27, 2005
wow... i didn't know that you were such a 'feel' guy. gosh, u know i experienced almost all the same feelings as you felt in the movie! abt the security guard, abt vjackie, but not as much for the old man. 'cos i didn't know that all that while when he cooked for 2 pple, it was just an illusion that his wife was still alive. but yea, the few hours after the movie, i suddenly felt so overwhelmed by emotions. the emotions engulfing whatever rationality left in me. it was a good movie no doubt.
9:06 pm, October 08, 2005
aiyarh Jin... i am a highly emo. ask anyone around and they'll say i am dangerously emotional. its just a matter of me choosing to show that emo side or not. but most of the time i shows. yes yes... i am a emo freak. Oh btw, Watch Mee Pok Man and 12 Stories also... if u can. All damned depressing. :(
10:45 am, October 09, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home