Left, Right & Centre
In a space of 24 hours, I've been hit left, right & centre by a barrage of different comments. Some good, some bad. Some kind, some cruel. Some makes you wonder what have you done to deserve such trust & unworthy treatment, and some makes you wonder if you've stepped on the tails of an angry lioness.
Sometimes, I should just tell myself to just fuck it and ignore my doubts. Sometimes I should just be thankful that at least, things are going pretty positive in my life in some aspects.
I may not be great at certain things that I do, but I want to do myself justice and put in the necessary effort for me to have a fighting chance of succeeding in what I strive for. When I don't put in the required effort or am unable to execute what I intended to, I get terribly angry & sullen. This is not the way, but at least there is some fire within that wants a shot at some kickass success.
Well... Rant over. Back to work. I'll count my blessings as they come along. I know life has been kind to me. Let's not be too greedy and ask for that rock on the moon. Some things just have to fought for. And its ultimately down to me to make the decisive move to attain what I want.
Peace out.
Sometimes, I should just tell myself to just fuck it and ignore my doubts. Sometimes I should just be thankful that at least, things are going pretty positive in my life in some aspects.
I may not be great at certain things that I do, but I want to do myself justice and put in the necessary effort for me to have a fighting chance of succeeding in what I strive for. When I don't put in the required effort or am unable to execute what I intended to, I get terribly angry & sullen. This is not the way, but at least there is some fire within that wants a shot at some kickass success.
Well... Rant over. Back to work. I'll count my blessings as they come along. I know life has been kind to me. Let's not be too greedy and ask for that rock on the moon. Some things just have to fought for. And its ultimately down to me to make the decisive move to attain what I want.
Peace out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home