The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Sqeaky & Weaky Show

I've got 2 hammies at home now. My sister adopted them from her friend... and now we've got our first hammies!!! They're just so terribly adorable... Cute little creatures!!! Arrgh. I wanna cuddle em... but they bit me!!!

Am sending out an SOS to all hamster owners who read this piece of cry of desperation... Can anyone give me a crash course on hamster handling? Rachiez... I know you can help me on this. Call me can? I promise I'll be nice to you in the future. Promise!!!

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home