Eternal State Of Emptiness
Ermm... I feel like shit. Why?
1. Everybody's leaving or gone.
2. Even dancing don't feel good no more.
3. The songs I try to write seem to get darker and more depressing with each verse.
4. I have a blinkin headache.
5. It's not going away.
6. My project's not done yet. It's all an old hen's fault. Friggin old hen.
7. I'm sick of sitting on my ass all day from all the work.
8. I'm getting a backache from sitting on my ass all day.
9. I'm looking jaundiced. I need a tan.
10. I want a new life.
1. Everybody's leaving or gone.
2. Even dancing don't feel good no more.
3. The songs I try to write seem to get darker and more depressing with each verse.
4. I have a blinkin headache.
5. It's not going away.
6. My project's not done yet. It's all an old hen's fault. Friggin old hen.
7. I'm sick of sitting on my ass all day from all the work.
8. I'm getting a backache from sitting on my ass all day.
9. I'm looking jaundiced. I need a tan.
10. I want a new life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home