The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Am Inspired

I've not been blogging much. That means that I'm busy with other stuff. I'm sorry I can't be updating much so far... But as much as I can say, I'm pretty inspired to clean things up in life at the moment. On social, professional and personal fronts. I wanna change things around. And I've been going about implementing minor changes bit by bit.

Really getting down and dirty with my portfolio, working on my CD sleeve for my crappo band, "The Stephanies", writing and updating material for songs in the trashy CD that I'm creating... just for the fun of it. Meeting and getting to know new peeps from Shiroi too... Those crazy fellas there. Haha!!!

Oh wellz... anyways am gonna snooze now. Had a long day. Will have an even longer one tml. Ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home