Martha Nuture, Please Be Kind To Me
Can't really sleep tonight. It's really strange. I'm just plain unhappy with things once more. So many, many things that I make tough for myself. Don't you just hate with when you get engulfed by a huge wave of depression and you can't do anything about it?
Well. Deal with it. It seems to be happening more often these days. Just like the change of weather, my moods change as quickly as the coulds above does a soak and run over our little island. I'm drenched at this moment tho... Where's the sunshine?
Perhaps I've accidentally dropped the poor sun from tellytubby land into the sewerage and Martha Nuture's friggin mad @ me and is punishing me with this currently wet weather season to dampen my already usually low spirits.
Eh... gimme a break can? Otherwise I'll be a suicidal alchemist once more. Hmm... more like an suicidal idealist...
Well. Deal with it. It seems to be happening more often these days. Just like the change of weather, my moods change as quickly as the coulds above does a soak and run over our little island. I'm drenched at this moment tho... Where's the sunshine?
Perhaps I've accidentally dropped the poor sun from tellytubby land into the sewerage and Martha Nuture's friggin mad @ me and is punishing me with this currently wet weather season to dampen my already usually low spirits.
Eh... gimme a break can? Otherwise I'll be a suicidal alchemist once more. Hmm... more like an suicidal idealist...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home