The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Monday, August 29, 2005

I WANT ALL OF THESE!!!

There are so many things that I wanna buy. But I am so damned broke. Nevertheless... here are the goodies that I want. For Christmas, or whatever. Buy me any of these and I'll luurve you peeps to bits. Otherwise, I'll just have to work and save really hard for all of them dearies. Muahahhaha~

1. The Nikon D70!!! (The Mean Machine That Does The Job For Me!)


2. The Ipod! (With Colour!!! What is life without music and colour?)


3. Canon Powershot A520 (Cool Digi-Cam For Casual Purposes)

4. Nokia 3230 (My Sony Ericsson T630 is dying...)


5. ‘60 Stratocaster® NOS (Kick-ass Guitar. Need I say more?)


Perhaps I'll get an Apple Powerbook when I can afford it too... And pray my PC hangs in for as long as it can. Well... thats about all that I want. Interested Sugar Mommies, please leave your contacts on either my tag-board or on my comments page.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charleston said...

UGLY-F...

eh. gimme the D70 lah. since you're the only person who knows how to use it in the office.

oh btw, u know the new D70-S can do cable release leh! And guess what... if u buy a cable connector, you can upload ur images directly to the iPOD!!! Coolness!!!

11:44 pm, August 30, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home