Coming To Terms With...
Woke up this morning at 6 am. Went back to office and collected my personal belongings and said goodbye to everyone and left for home. Feels like I'm being retrenched... but no! I'm actually clearing my stuff and clearing leave!
Yes... the time has come for me to finally wash my hands of all matters pertaining to the force. No more bullshit and stuff from everyone else from up above. Although all that amount of shit that I've seen has probably given me some kind of mental preparation of what's probby gonna be coming along the way in the real world. I suppose it might be a good thing after all that everything over the past two years has not been plain sailing. Am probably too spoilt and pampered that maybe suffering for a bit will make me realise that it ain't easy making a living after all.
Am actually quite sad to be leaving the office. My crazy colleagues... they can be quite a pain sometimes but there are nice moments with everyone in there. Hope the ladyboss finds her desired happiness too. Hate it when I see people being so unhappy with their lives. It's good to know what you want but it's really terrible to know what you don't but not know what you want. Coz that'll lead to a very ardous journey in search of something that you might not find eventually. Best of luck to you, Ladyboss.
Am damned sad that I'll be seeing lots less of Iggy, Poonsy, Ray-Ray, Uncle Chan and Ivan now... These are the guys that I spent the majority of my NS life with. The nice swimming sessions with Iggy, the table-tennis matches with the unbeatable Poonsy and Ray-Ray, all the playful handbags and fisticuffs brawls with Uncle Chan and mini gaming sessions with the cute "not-so-little" Ivan are things that I'll have to get used to not having anymore.
Nicky and Justin have ORD-ed long ago... But I still miss their presence. Am dirt fortunate to have such a nice bunch of pals to spend my time in the force with.
Thank you all guys for making this quite an unforgettable experience. It's been been a fun ride... from the "Dark Ages with Esther the Great Evil" to "The Golden Ages" and now... it's a time of change again (and I don't know what's coming but I hope things will get better... for the sake of Ivan and the new guys... Hehe).
Am glad I spent this eventful time with you wonderful guys! :)
Woke up this morning at 6 am. Went back to office and collected my personal belongings and said goodbye to everyone and left for home. Feels like I'm being retrenched... but no! I'm actually clearing my stuff and clearing leave!
Yes... the time has come for me to finally wash my hands of all matters pertaining to the force. No more bullshit and stuff from everyone else from up above. Although all that amount of shit that I've seen has probably given me some kind of mental preparation of what's probby gonna be coming along the way in the real world. I suppose it might be a good thing after all that everything over the past two years has not been plain sailing. Am probably too spoilt and pampered that maybe suffering for a bit will make me realise that it ain't easy making a living after all.
Am actually quite sad to be leaving the office. My crazy colleagues... they can be quite a pain sometimes but there are nice moments with everyone in there. Hope the ladyboss finds her desired happiness too. Hate it when I see people being so unhappy with their lives. It's good to know what you want but it's really terrible to know what you don't but not know what you want. Coz that'll lead to a very ardous journey in search of something that you might not find eventually. Best of luck to you, Ladyboss.
Am damned sad that I'll be seeing lots less of Iggy, Poonsy, Ray-Ray, Uncle Chan and Ivan now... These are the guys that I spent the majority of my NS life with. The nice swimming sessions with Iggy, the table-tennis matches with the unbeatable Poonsy and Ray-Ray, all the playful handbags and fisticuffs brawls with Uncle Chan and mini gaming sessions with the cute "not-so-little" Ivan are things that I'll have to get used to not having anymore.
Nicky and Justin have ORD-ed long ago... But I still miss their presence. Am dirt fortunate to have such a nice bunch of pals to spend my time in the force with.
Thank you all guys for making this quite an unforgettable experience. It's been been a fun ride... from the "Dark Ages with Esther the Great Evil" to "The Golden Ages" and now... it's a time of change again (and I don't know what's coming but I hope things will get better... for the sake of Ivan and the new guys... Hehe).
Am glad I spent this eventful time with you wonderful guys! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home