Back Online!
To say that I'm delighted to be back online @ home is severe understatement. It's been a weird week or so not being able to go online at home. Spend more time doing other stuff that I usually wouldn't have done if my computer was up and running.
I think I've not spend so much time on my ass in front the the telly poppin choco-coated cashews while channel-surfin through Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, AXN, StarWorld, ESPN, Channel 5 & 8 and all the other random channels that I have on Cable TV. Sat so long on my ass that it felt sore after I got sick of being stuck in front of the telly. Had to sleep on my tummy that night coz my ass was still hurting. Hahah~
I also found time to yes, clean up the room. Well, it's not all cleared up, but it sure is a hell lot cleaner and neater than it was before now! Hehe~
Now that everything is up and running, maybe I could start doing some serious work as I've not nothing to look forward to at work anymore... and I should really be preparing for what I wanna do after I leave the force. Make a book? Self Promo? Stuffs and such? Shoot photos? My, my, there's quite a bit to be done really. Time to get my arse off the couch and do some serious work man!
To say that I'm delighted to be back online @ home is severe understatement. It's been a weird week or so not being able to go online at home. Spend more time doing other stuff that I usually wouldn't have done if my computer was up and running.
I think I've not spend so much time on my ass in front the the telly poppin choco-coated cashews while channel-surfin through Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, AXN, StarWorld, ESPN, Channel 5 & 8 and all the other random channels that I have on Cable TV. Sat so long on my ass that it felt sore after I got sick of being stuck in front of the telly. Had to sleep on my tummy that night coz my ass was still hurting. Hahah~
I also found time to yes, clean up the room. Well, it's not all cleared up, but it sure is a hell lot cleaner and neater than it was before now! Hehe~
Now that everything is up and running, maybe I could start doing some serious work as I've not nothing to look forward to at work anymore... and I should really be preparing for what I wanna do after I leave the force. Make a book? Self Promo? Stuffs and such? Shoot photos? My, my, there's quite a bit to be done really. Time to get my arse off the couch and do some serious work man!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home