Mass Extermination!
On my way to the clinic today, I encountered hundreds of dying cockroached sprawled across the void deck of some random block around my neighbourhood. It was quite a surreal sight. Shitloads of cockroaches were appearing out of nowhere trying to get away from whatever that was killing them.
I stood and looked as one by one, they slowly flipped over and struggled in their futile attempt to fight off the Grim Reaper before they were consumed by Death itself.
It was quite worrying. What was killing them? Was it a case of mass poisoning of the cockroaches? As much as I hate these vile, dirty creatures I felt sorry that they were dying in such a horrible manner...
The bodies of dead cockroaches sprawled across the length of the entire block. The poison must have been quite potent. Potent enough to kill almost all of the cockroaches living around the void deck at least!
At least these creatures have been saved from this cruel world. No more enduring of bullshit in this world anymore! Hope they have better fun wherever they are now!


1 Comments:
they've all gone to joe's apartment. no worries.
jos
11:03 am, October 20, 2004
Post a Comment
<< Home