The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

It's A Happy Day Today!
It should have been a really screwed up day. Everything was not going right at all. Even now it's not making sense as I'm retyping my blog all over again cuz our dear friends over at Blogger are still having some programming problems. But I'm fine with everything. Hell, I've still got some unfinished work to be done!

It's just so strange that a day that has been so seriously screwed up can be changed into a nice and happy positive day with just a simple event occuring. I supposed that I've never realised that one actually has the power to make a difference, to change things with simple actions. You actually do have the power to control how you feel about things.

I guess now some of my friends who are reading this must be wondering what has gotten to Charles? No, I've not been struck on the head by a falling flower pot nor have I been hit by the Arrow of Happiness... It's really something simple.

There has got to be some reason that in recent months, by pure chance, I keep bumping into people who belong to memories from long ago. I guess I had to do something about it as it really wouldn't hurt to meet up with people who shared happy and innocent times with you while the world was still not as real as it was then.

So I've organised to meet my Primary School friends today. And guess what? 25% of the class that I was in turned up! Not bad, I guess considering that it was really a hastily arranged meeting.

All of a sudden, all of us were happily talking about the lovely times in school and all. Catching up on each other's lives, gossipping and bitching bout people in the exact same innocent manner as we used to back then.

Friendships renewed after a long 11 years after graduation...

I'm so glad to see happy faces all around catching up and all. I guess it's really cool for all of us to gather in @ Starbucks and just simply catch up. I've personally never spent so much time in a cafe before. 3 straight hours!!! Doing nothing but just reliving forgotten memories and sharing stories about ex-classmates that have disappeared from our lives.

Sounds impossible... but I'm already wondering if it's possible to bring the entire class together?

If we can bring 9 people together... why not all 40 of us?

Happy thoughts all round.
I'm glad to have realised today that life is not about taking note of the sick and disgusting things that happens.

Instead. We should just remember and cherish the simple joys of the little positive things that come along. That way, we'll all be happy.

Tell anything bad that comes along to fuck off.

As of now, I'm a happy boy and I gonna to be willing for that to last for a very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home