The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Lost Boy
Do I know what I want anymore? I'm not too sure myself. Whoever's reading this... just feel free to drop your 2 cents worth if you feel like doing so.

I've lost my drive. Never really had much to go with in the first place anyway. I'm not too sure whether I want to give it a shot in the world of Graphic Design in Sunny Singapore anymore. That's because the market climate doesn't seem to look that sunny no more. I ask myself if I wanted to slog and ear peanuts and kill any remaining interest I've got in this field or should I just give it a go and see what happens next? Who knows right? I might just land the most interesting and adventurous job that I want and have a hell of a time!

The other alternative is to just take up a lucrative sounding retail job that would be quite unimaginable to myself until recent times. I think that the job doesn't require much brain-power or creativity and I will not be required to work past the amount of hours I'm supposed to. With this alternative job, I could really use the money to save up and kickstart my tee-shirt adventure without much stress and heartache about funding. Hell... I can even do freelance after working hours! Could this be the win-win situation that I'm looking for?

Anyways... this is only a short-term dillemma that I'm facing up to. I'm sure I'll go back to the Graphic/Print Media World after I've had my fun. I want to enjoy myself thoroughly (i.e: Travel, Accomplish some personal goals, Complete some yet unfinished projects...) before I decide to take the plunge and face the serious trip of life.

Growing up sure is a pain. So many things to do... *Confused and rattled... But still standing*

What say you, my friends?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...wat's tt lucrative sound retail shop all abt?? hehehe...
haiz..i tinking of going into graphic design again lately...dun tinking tis might b hard...coz i dun tink i possess the necessary skills reqd...=(

11:33 pm, August 21, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ganabatte! i have no drive too... if that helps!!
hang on together!
something will work out eventually!!

hp

2:17 pm, August 23, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home