The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Back To Blogging
I've not blogged consistently in quite a bit now. A thousand apologies to my dear friends who have been disturbed by the most recent entries. Will try to avoid blogging such silly emo comments in the future.

I guess it's time to give a decent update on what's happening around the twisted world of mine.

I've been in the dumps over the past weeks due to "Professional" and "Personal" stuff that's been lingering around for way... too long for my liking.

@ Work, one particular wildlife animal, the wildebeest, has been causing way too much trouble that everyone officially hates him. As much as I want to pity that pathetic creature, I feel like yanking it by its horns and bring it to the abbiator for slaughtering. After which, I'll just leave it's carcass in the open for the scavangers like, the vultures and hyenas to pick up the scraps.

Le Boss, The Self Obsessed Peacock, has not been around recently and all hell has broke loose. Hardly anyone is doing work. Well... except for ME!!! Well the writers are doing some work too... but NO ONE ELSE IS! I'm pissed with the rest of the world. Maybe one day... things will get better and the office. As of now, I'm just hoping that it'll be better soon...

@ Swing, I'm estatic to welcome back the lovely J9 to the Lindy scene! It's great to officially have you back babe!!! One more hot chick to dance with! Hur Hur... But it's such a pity that the rest of the boys are not around. It's their loss then... I'll just get more chances to do more dances with both J9 and Jos! Hehe~

Oh well... thats all for tonight. Will continue tomorrow... Tired. Just came back from Lindy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home