The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Women Want To Get Rid Of Me...
It's strange but I'm seriously suspecting that the women around me can't wait to wash their paws off me! Jos is nagging me to snag a girl so that she can relinquish her "Remember to have your meals!" duties, another anonymous female friend of mine is telling me to snag a girl so that I'll get sex... or more sex and my mom and the lady from the clinic both agreed that I should get a girl to baby-sit me!

So... Here's what I want! I want a chick who can cook a mean meal, dance, babysit me and ermm... give me all the sex I need? Sex can wait I guess... Great culinary skills are a must! I get quite bored of food easily as my Mom can attest to! Poor Mommy, I'm sorry... But... I'm BORED OF YOUR FOOD!

My mom will kill me if she read this... Haha~!

It'll be nice if my girl loves packing up... then perhaps she could help me out with my sty of a room!

Sheesh... I'm quite a pain I guess. With this many requirements... I'll scare everyone away now! Hahaha~

I'm in quite a bit of pain myself now. Having a bad day with fever and tummyaches... perhaps that's why I'm so pained and twisted now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe!:) u misunderstand me! i only want u to be happy, silly. Am more than glad to keep with with me and nag at you about meals all the time!Heh.

see you tom!:)

jos

4:57 pm, August 25, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahahaha you want a maid and an alarm clock, not a wife....

(goldfish)

4:04 pm, August 27, 2004

 
Blogger Charleston said...

Hmm... I need 4 maids at least! Hehe~

10:07 pm, August 27, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed u need a maid...
hp

12:02 am, August 28, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home