Lindy Nights
Another night spent dancing away. Great food, Great music and most importantly, GREAT DANCING!
Yeah yeah... I went to lindy again this weekend. Jo's place this time. Thanks for inviting babe! Glad that the prettiful J9 dragged me down too... Hehe~ It's kinda different to be hanging with a different lindy crowd without the rest of the boys. Maybe this will be it when everyone's gone for aussieland and the US of A. Hmm... Gotta get used to this. It's lotsa fun anyway, friendly bantering, lots of babes, great music and good food! What more can I ask for?
Anywayz after dropping Angela on the way back home, I had a rather uncomfortable experience with the cab driver. Weird old dude suddenly started talking bout how social dancing amongst the elderly usually would lead to unadulterated sex. Ermm... Yes, uncle. I didn't need to know that. Now I'll have totally weird thoughts when I see uncles and aunties line-dancing. Maybe he's cheated on his spouse that way. Or maybe, he is suspecting that his spouse is cheating on him with her dance partner! *Shock Shock, Horror Horror* Oh well... none of my business. I'll just mind my own problems.
Oh yeah... and before all that lindy action today, I caught "Sky Captain & The World Of Tomorrow!!!" It's a nicely shot movie but I think 70% of the background are digitally created. Damned drama and fake show... but I guess it was still entertaining enough to deserve at least a 3 Star rating. Gwyneth P had this really irritating drawl in her voice that made me want to smack her in the head. Hah... Oh well. It's only a movie. People... go watch it on a weekday.
Drats... its real late now. Zonks Out...


10 Comments:
yes, great dancing. if only you did more of it! dude, girls were clamouring and you.... chilled. *snicker* BUM!! i found those bee-yoo-tee-ful sausages at cold storage tho, and me momma bought more. confirm cannot fit the dress any more at this rate.
but the sausages are not v ex actually. hehe. just to let you know.
well, for singaporean grannies to actually WANT to get it on after line dancing is... quite something. line dancing never struck me as particularly sexy though *puzzles* or is it the chachacha?
4:45 pm, October 17, 2004
Don't rubbish J9! The girls were not clamouring. But I sure was bumming! Hehe~
I want those sausages! They are the best ever! Pity there's no Cold Storage near my place. Boohoo~ Oh well... I'll get it the next time I drop by town.
As for the weirdo cab driver... I think he was talking bout the Cha-cha, Line Dancing and Rock N Roll dancing. Sheesh... Oh no... I'm having flashbacks from the movie, "The Mother"!!!
Oh Gwad... I am so traumatised! Think... Grand-dad and Grannies getting it on after Cha-Cha! Ewwwwwe!!!!
4:52 pm, October 17, 2004
Oh btw babe... How was your hot breakfast date with Z's friend? He hot or wot?
*Looks on with envy*
4:55 pm, October 17, 2004
sizzling hot stuff happening huh? :)
tell me, you know you want to give me the scoop!
*winks*
jos
7:01 pm, October 18, 2004
sizzling grannies? ewww.
haha it wasn't a date date. just short brekkie. he's alright. likes basie
hey there's this possible swing thing this coming sunday at the arts house i think... bunch of singapore bands playing, amongst them UBLUES!! whoohoo. you two going? i wanna, i wanna....
(gfish)
9:12 pm, October 18, 2004
Everyone Loves Basie!!!
Hmm... I dont mind going down. But I'm kinda broke. Hope we dont hav to pay to get in! I'll inform the rest of the guys. J9 Fill me in with the other details alright? Hehe~
10:41 pm, October 18, 2004
let's go! i'm so sick of work and ready to throw in the towel.urgh.:)
jos
11:56 pm, October 18, 2004
!!! lookie here -> http://www.madeinsingapore.com.sg/
UBLUES! indoor and outdoors. ooooh. and clarissa monteiro although i imagine her stuff isn't danceable. and... tix are $30. (rummages through pockets anxiously)
goldfishblues
10:57 pm, October 19, 2004
No $30 BUCKS! Looks like i gotta go sell my ass tonight!
11:01 pm, October 19, 2004
oh dear, the idea of you selling your arse.
*covers eyes and ears and pokes out mind*
:)
yikes, thirty is a tad steep
jos
11:02 am, October 20, 2004
Post a Comment
<< Home