Death Comes Again!
I DON'T BELIEVE IT! For the second straight day, I see another animal carcass lying along the road that I take to work in the morning! This time it's a cute little sparrow! I feel so sick and emo-affected now. That poor little thing was probably hit by some driver while it was fluttering across the road!
The worst thing was that it's guts were dangling all over the place. And I thought that the froggie from yesterday had gone in a bad way. This poor little sparrow had it worse.
Oh little sparrow, at least there will be no more suffering for you anymore and you'll be able to fly freely wherever your little sparrow spirit wants to go.
Poor Little Sparrow Got Squished Too... Sobz~
I DON'T BELIEVE IT! For the second straight day, I see another animal carcass lying along the road that I take to work in the morning! This time it's a cute little sparrow! I feel so sick and emo-affected now. That poor little thing was probably hit by some driver while it was fluttering across the road!
The worst thing was that it's guts were dangling all over the place. And I thought that the froggie from yesterday had gone in a bad way. This poor little sparrow had it worse.
Oh little sparrow, at least there will be no more suffering for you anymore and you'll be able to fly freely wherever your little sparrow spirit wants to go.
Poor Little Sparrow Got Squished Too... Sobz~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home