I'm An Office Wussy But It's Been A Rough Ride This Week.
I can't exactly say that I've had the best of weeks. Over the past 4-5 days, I've been feeling down at almost every given instance. The worst thing is that there is no explanation for all this negative vibes that's been surrounding me.
Everything's not feeling right too. Working a 4 day week and I still feel crap. It's really terrible. Maybe it's because my good pal ain't around. I know. I'm just fucking sick of serving time. Poor Me. Heh~Oh well... Can't fucking remember what happened on Wednesday already... x'cept for the fact that I think I broke my glasses.
Oh yes... and I met Gen, Mich, Jo, and Reina for supper at 85. It's nice to meet up the babes again after such a long time apart. Think the last time we met up was in Jan or Feb. It's good to meet up with friend to bitch about the rest of the world and update each other on what we're doing. It's probby gonna be the last time we see Mich in a while as she's going back to London to study so it's nice to have a nice supper with a friend I've hardly spend time with.
Of course we celebrated Jo's birthday too! hehe... Hope Jo didn't mind the last minute, impromptu cake and song routine. We remembered! :)
Swing on thursday was good too. The babes learnt how to steal a lead and that's really fun as it so totally adds a new dimension altogether to the dance itself! Let the women come out and play! Give em their creativity space to do their thing on the dancefloor. It gets stressful dictating the pace and direction of the dance all the time. I'll gladly let the girls take control for a while.
I can't exactly say that I've had the best of weeks. Over the past 4-5 days, I've been feeling down at almost every given instance. The worst thing is that there is no explanation for all this negative vibes that's been surrounding me.
Everything's not feeling right too. Working a 4 day week and I still feel crap. It's really terrible. Maybe it's because my good pal ain't around. I know. I'm just fucking sick of serving time. Poor Me. Heh~Oh well... Can't fucking remember what happened on Wednesday already... x'cept for the fact that I think I broke my glasses.
Oh yes... and I met Gen, Mich, Jo, and Reina for supper at 85. It's nice to meet up the babes again after such a long time apart. Think the last time we met up was in Jan or Feb. It's good to meet up with friend to bitch about the rest of the world and update each other on what we're doing. It's probby gonna be the last time we see Mich in a while as she's going back to London to study so it's nice to have a nice supper with a friend I've hardly spend time with.
Of course we celebrated Jo's birthday too! hehe... Hope Jo didn't mind the last minute, impromptu cake and song routine. We remembered! :)
Swing on thursday was good too. The babes learnt how to steal a lead and that's really fun as it so totally adds a new dimension altogether to the dance itself! Let the women come out and play! Give em their creativity space to do their thing on the dancefloor. It gets stressful dictating the pace and direction of the dance all the time. I'll gladly let the girls take control for a while.
Anywayz... I'm thinkin of taking up Hip Hop classes. Should I? Should I not?


1 Comments:
sayang harry potter...
*ducks under armpit*
7:03 pm, August 15, 2004
Post a Comment
<< Home