The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

McTummyache
Anyone who watched "Supersize Me" would know what a McTummyache is. Problem is... I think I didn't eat enough this time. My gastric juices were probably trying to remind me that I needed to eat even though I was trying to save money. But I guess it was too late. My insides were screwed and I had the McTummyache. All my own undoing. *sheesh*

I liked "Supersize Me" for its honesty educative function that it offers to all fast food muching gooners like me. I like fast food. I'm surprised that the director was able to add on weight at such an alarming rate! It's a very, very unhealthy method to do so though. He almost killed his liver man!

Man... they even showed this fat man going for a tummy reduction operation! Gross!!! So totally sick! He lost weight though. Which was good for him. Good for those surgeons too! Earning lots of cash outta fat Americans all over Texas who are too fucking lazy to cook decent food and exercise! *Fat Dumb Texans...* Hehe~

Anyways... I'll still eat fast food! Hell, I've had fast food 3 times already since watching the movie. And I don't even feel bad. Fast food! Fast Food... Just keep the McTummyaches away from me! I'm so skinny anyway... no one can stop me from eating. Only I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home