Of Jos, Lindy Dreams and Catching Twenty Winks
Today I realised that I've been seeing lots of my Lindy Pal, Jos quite a bit. Right girl? Wednesday, Thursday, Friday... and Monday! 4 times over the past 6 days!?! Hehe... It's great hangin out with you babe! I'm sure ain't complaining! And thanks for the invite to the picnic babe! It was great fun bummin and stuff @ the Botanics with G and Jeannine!
Speaking of which, I had a funky Lindy dream last night where everyone was there just dancing the night away. I think I'm perpetually stuck in the Lindy La La Land that I'm thinking bout it day and night, night and day... that now I'm even thinking about it in my dreams! Guess it must be the good company around me that makes it so good!
And all bcoz of my Lindy dream... you see I was too caught up dancing away in my dream that I totally forgot to wake up when the alarm sounded and thus, I overslept and missed my bus! Mom was screaming at me... But I ain't even bothered. I had my Lindy dream... haha!
Was dead tired at work tho... And I know why... *winks*


2 Comments:
ooh la la, i get a post title! am entirely flattered! heh. great hanging with you too babe! Lindy la la land indeed. They always have someone spinning perfect lindy tunes and everyone is happy all day! heh.
jos
8:10 pm, August 11, 2004
Oh Jos, you deserve the title for being such a fantabulous friend! Love you to bits! :)
charleston
1:20 am, August 12, 2004
Post a Comment
<< Home