The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Emo People Think Too Much
I'm emo too and I do admit that I think too much. It ain't too good for health. Makes me so unhappy most of the time when I overthink. Being a little dim-witted, I tend to screw up and make life difficult for myself and the people around me. That gets people into emo overdrive sometimes. Oh well... can't help it if that happens.

I'm sorry for being such as ass to my mom at home. Sigh... I'm a bad son. But I need to state my 2 cents worth of input. It's all about communication. I need give feedback to the folks that old school discipline is so out of fashion. No more!

Gotta let go of the bad and keep the good. Learn from mistakes and forget the trash that comes along with it. That way... it'll reduce the emotional baggage that comes along with everything that us emoziods encounter everyday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(hugs)
thinking too much bad for your health emoboy...

sometimes it's hard for the folks to realize that their little emoboy is growing up y'know? :)


goldfish

2:03 pm, August 05, 2004

 
Blogger Elijah said...

Yes I agree! Emo people are terrible! We're are mad! Too much emo vibes everywhere... The solution to world peace is to create an emo dump where we can release all our emo junk and disintigrate them! It's eco-friendly and it helps reduce overall unhappy aura in the world! World Peace! ;)

3:42 pm, August 05, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

jos

3:43 pm, August 05, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home