Stagnant Water In A Well
This is how I feel about myself. I feel like stagnant water in a well. Just sitting pretty in a deep dark well where the only visitors are mosquitoes that lay their eggs on me and dead leaves that have already fallen from the trees above and found their final resting place in this well... in me. I want out. I want to be taken out of the well. This place is damp, oh wait, I'm the one causing the dampness... oh nevermind, this place is still damp. Dark. Mouldy. Infested with strange living creatures. Can somebody, please rescue me?
This is how I feel about myself. I feel like stagnant water in a well. Just sitting pretty in a deep dark well where the only visitors are mosquitoes that lay their eggs on me and dead leaves that have already fallen from the trees above and found their final resting place in this well... in me. I want out. I want to be taken out of the well. This place is damp, oh wait, I'm the one causing the dampness... oh nevermind, this place is still damp. Dark. Mouldy. Infested with strange living creatures. Can somebody, please rescue me?


1 Comments:
i is not mosquito! *pout*
don't sad, charlie!:)
*hugz*
jos
2:09 pm, July 30, 2004
Post a Comment
<< Home