The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, July 30, 2004

Left-Handed Wonders
Recently Shou Yi and I have decided to take our level of our table tennis skills to another level. Alright, he's definitely better than I. But we're trying something new this time. We're gonna play with our left hands! In actual fact, we've been training to be southpaws for the past month or so already. And I think we're quite good at it. Hehe~ With a little more training, we might be able to whoop some serious arse in the office's unofficial lunchtime table tennis tourney! Haha~
 
Today, we took on the newbies, J&A. It was quite fun to be able to kick some ass within the office. Guess will do that more often. It's good for the ego. Hehe~ I'm evil, I like beating people down... But who cares as long and Shou Yi and I are having fun kickin ass together instead of kicking each other's arses!
 
Watch out world! The left-handed wonders are here to stay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home