Fever Pitch!
People find it hard to understand why I even bother to spend time watching the S-League instead of doing something else. Honestly, I watch it because of the entertainment value. What entertainment you say? Well, the majority of entertainment comes from the stands instead of the pitch.
I've got a mad-cap bunch of soccer mates that have been standing by our team since the first season till now. We've weathered more bad times together than the good times but it's still it's always nice to be bantering together with a bunch of people while supporting the same team! We're really a bunch of local hooligans wannabies!
There was a live telecast of the match that we were watching today... and I think we were caught on TV whilst celebrating one of our team's goals. We whooped the opponents real bad today. And guess what? We were cheering our team from the start all the way till the very end. Egging them on to pulverise the opposing team. Show em no mercy boys! With that win, we mantained our chase for the championship and I hope the team doesn't slip up till the end of the season. All we've got to do is to win all our remaining games and we'll be the champs of local football for the first time!
Impossible is nothing. We can do it!
Go Rovers Go!!!
*PS: Hey Iggy, My team is good eh? 6-2 win over the next best team is no mean feat! hehe~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home