The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Monday, July 26, 2004

Almost Heartbroken.
My heart bleed profusely as I stared long and hard at her. It's so sad that I'm able to touch and feel her... But yet, I'm powerless to free her from her evil master. Not at this very moment at least.
 
I know that I've found her. Time may not be on my side and I certainly hope that Lady Luck is not playing with me as I am a desperately luckless person. I have no clue how I'll do it. But I'll have her in my arms one day. That day will come.
 
Rio Grande... You belong to me.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why so much breaking/broke/broken lately? we need bubble wrap! heh.

bored on campus.

jos

1:43 pm, July 26, 2004

 
Blogger Charleston said...

Bubble Wrap! I love bubble wrap. I love a size 8, Black Rio Grande in a bubble wrap for me even more! *Dreams a little dream...*

2:08 pm, July 26, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wilt thou be gone? it is not yet near day...

goldfish

9:46 pm, July 26, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know i watch too much film when your line, dear goldfish, immediately prompts the visual of leo and claire prancing around - how does he look so delicious in that garish hawaii shirt?

jos

8:30 am, July 27, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home