The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Morning Encik! Pui~
Yes, I'm angry. There's a incident today that totally grossed me out. I guess I really shouldn't be too affected by it, but still the entire incident still troubles me till now. Life in the military is so sad. Over at our new office, we are expected to greet the dumb uncles that work next door. Today one of them came up to us and snidely remarked to us that we should know our place in the hole that we're in and that other people would not be so kind and let us off... for not greeting them.

Such dumb petty shite from such unimportant people. If they had any class about them, they wouldn't have even bothered with such an unimportant issue like this. Please... I've dealings with more important people and they are much more humble and appreciative of the people around them. And they deserve their respect. And naturally people will greet them. Why must I have to greet a total stranger when I don't even know him? Complete nonsense. Bleh!
 
Silly uncle. Pui~

3 Comments:

Blogger Elijah said...

I agree! They are totally gross! But dont be too traumatised... they r actually quite pathetic.. we definitely better off! =)

12:43 am, July 29, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at my comment on Iggy's BLOG and it is that same sentiments that I provide for you too... Cheeri-O!

8:54 am, July 29, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as they say in the (really) old days, don't let THE MAN get you down! :P Just be grateful they didn't erm, unzip and start to, erm, pee. (sorry ig!:P)

jos

2:08 pm, July 30, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home