Cheated But...
It just doesn't feel right! I pay for lessons only to revise things that I've learnt last week? What's that all about! Lessons at this stage is supposed to be on a class by class syllabus instead of a 8 week syllabus! What's the point of paying just to revise everything you've learnt last week and only learning like 1 new step? Feel cheated!
I feel terribly short-changed. To the extent... For the second week in a row... I'm thinking of boycotting lessons. Don't waste my time and money please! If there ain't no competent instructor. Find someone competent! Not someone who can't teach for peanuts! You don't start teaching advanced classes right from the start! Start from the basics! Maybe you shouldn't teach at all if you can't. It's like doing a great disservice to the Lindy world. It stinks having a instructor that can't teach. I'm peeved. Really peeved. I'm sure I'm not the only one...
Having a crap lindy lesson obviously contributed to me having a really really bad giddy spell after lessons. Thank goodness, I brought my medicine for giddiness along for lessons. Felt the viens in my head were about to burst during that excruciatingly painful hour of crap lesson.
Shirlene bakes really well! Wanna marry her immediately after I ate her... Brownie Cake? I dunno what it is... But I absolutely love it! More please! Haha... And of course the Lao Po Bing that Jos and Gracie brought back all the way from the colourful land of Hong Kong was fantastic too! Never had such fantastic Lao Po Bing before! Brilliant! Good food always makes up for bad events that happened previously! After that we were happily snapping pictures of each other with all our cameras. Think we were going a little gaga already from all that flashin from our respective cameras!
Swing fling was really fun... It's really getting a lot fun these days. Dancing with more people, trying different weird moves that I've dreamed up of and picked up over time from watchin the floor. Hell, it's working up so much sweat these days that I have to change up! It's crazy dancin these days... aint gonna be perfect all the time but... who cares. Gotta have fun and yes of course... gotta do it right while I can. Screw up? Laugh it off and keep going! It's sad to know that some Lindy mates will be disappearing in a matter of time. I'm glad that they're chasing their dreams but at the same time, I realise I'm doing my detatching thing again. Shouldn't be doing that... Gotta make the best out of things while I can.
Life's short. Got to live it in the most exhilirating manner to make it count.


1 Comments:
hey, just dropped by to say hi as promised.:) I've finally posted again. :) We will attempt to do our 10 song marathon soon, yah? heh.
jos
11:18 am, July 18, 2004
Post a Comment
<< Home