The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I Need Some Peace!
I need a break to get away from it all.
 
Wanting to run away from it all. Can't fault myself from wanting to run away. If I had a tub, I'll probably fill it to the brim, throw in little sailboats, rubber duckies and other inflatables and then finally submerge myself under the surface for as long as I can until my lungs start screaming for the air that I badly need right now. After getting out to get a big mouthful of air... I'll go straight back in to slowly release the air outta my mouth and see the cute little sacs of air race each other to the surface, just like the way I did when I needed to get out of the water for some air... Problem is, when I reach the surface... will it be clear skies for me? Or will I hit the hull of some sailboat or base of some bhoy with such force that I'll knock myself out and start sinking to the bottom again?
 
I've never been good when it comes to facing problems. In fact, I'm terrible at problem solving. I should take a break of some sorts again. Alone. No budget? No problem. I'll end up somewhere on a local beach where no one comes into my personal space. I just need to drift away to Lala-land and find some answers to questions that I can't answer. I need to go away. Guess here is where my annual leave comes to use! If all goes well... maybe I'll take a few days off to find some sort of inner peace that I've been looking for the longest time.
 
It's just way too noisy in the office now. I can't take that. It's hard these days when you can just close your eyes and allow yourself to appreciate a nice moment of serenity anywhere. Man makes things that in turn makes noises! Man makes noises! Urrgh! Shoo!!! Evil influences and pesks! Shoo!!!
 
I need to get away.
 
I need to accept some facts.
 
Otherwise I won't be able to sleep well or even do anything. I can't now. That's why I'm up and out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home