The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

No Peace! But This Won't Last Long
Looks like my plans of taking a break away from work has come to an abrupt end. My boss wants me to work on some department logo and source for some photos for the upcoming Army Biggie Event for some crap formation. Oh bugger!
 
I really wanted to walk in and tell my boss that I'm actually depressed and hope that she'll grant my wishes and allow me to walk away from the dings and dongs of the office temporarily. But at the look of things, I doubt I'll be able to do so.
 
Looks like I'll just have to get my life sorted out in another method then. Route One! Will myself through it! Comon' boy! You can do it! Life's tough but I gotta be tougher then life! Me ain't no good for nothing wussy that can't get over some obstacle in life!
 
I'll be fine. I know, I will.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jia you!

grace

8:21 pm, July 21, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rah rah rah...

*hugs* rock on charlie

(goldfish)

12:20 am, July 22, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember in "Kill Bill" when The Bride wills her toes to wriggle? You can do it, babe! :) *hugs*

jos

10:39 am, July 22, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home