The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ears Drumming Away

I must make a mental note. The next time I go to a gig. Any gig. I had better remember to bring a set of ear-plugs. Just in case it gets too loud. Right now... My ears are throbbing like mad. From the gig more than 24 hours ago. I think the damage has been done already.

Never. Never freaking ever sit directly in the line of the speakers. I was at the 2nd last row and I still felt the full force of it throbbing against my shirt when the bands were playing. I swear that I could even feel my insides trembling away. It was that bad.

Thankfully we shifted to the centre of the outdoor theatre where the speakers were not aimed straight at us. God knows what would have happened if we'd stayed in that same spot that entire night...

*shudders*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home