The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

SEA Jam!
The logo is out! The links are out! Everything is ready... but the link to the registration form is down. Oh well... I don't need that. Hehe~ Lucky Ol Me.

Honestly I can't wait for SEA Jam 05 to come. Erm... 70++ days to go I think. Gotta ask Ivan how many absolute days I've got left in service. This camp will be commence immediately on the weekend that I finish my service! Ain't that wonderful! Just imagine 3 crazy nights of psycho, mad dancing! Not in the zouk kind... but the lindy hoppin kind. Whooooohoooo!!!!!!!

And I'll be going with Jos & J9! Yay... Think we're all serious lindy addicts. So freakin hooked to it that we're itchin of the teeniest bit of dancin. My legs start itchin to dance whenever I hear any swingable number. The triple-steps, the turns, the adrenaline, the music!!! Ooooohhh... I want more! More!!!

Gonna bring lotsa t-shirts for the camp. Sure gonna sweat like mad... Hehe... can already see the look on my mother's face when I dump all the numerous sweat-soakin wet t-shirts after the camp into the washin machine. *evil laughter* Sorry Mom!!!

I can't wait. I can't wait. The countdown to my first ever dance camp has started!

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Shorty George?
*chuckles*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAAAAH!!! and bring on the (disposable) T shirts *snicker*

don't forget slippers for the shower, a towel for sweat, and extra socks too :P

goldenfish

7:49 pm, November 28, 2004

 
Blogger Charleston said...

I'm already thinkin bout everything from lodging to the kinda food that we'll eat there. I'll gladly sleep on the floor and let the two princesses sleep on the beds.

Gonna bring lotsa deodarant too. Hehe~

11:34 pm, November 30, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home