The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

How To Be...
I'm just wondering how to be truly happy these days. The things that I want and the things that I do. They just don't tally or make sense. Will it really matter if say for once, I do not aim to please the people around me? What if I speak my honest mind? What would happen?

I really can't imagine the consequences of speaking my mind. Coz... Coz... I feel I haven't been true to myself or to everyone else out there. Someone tell me how to be true without compromising the truth and feelings of the people around me? Without losing the people that mean the most to me? Without... Without... Without fear?

Hmm... Maybe listening to too much Rachel Yamagata is driving me to new depths of depression. It ain't helping that I'm repeating 2 of her most piercingly depressive songs till eternity on my player.

Oh well... Peoples. I'll try to be good. I try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home