The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Things
I am slowly counting down the days I have to that very moment when I finally regain my so-called freedom. Strangely, I am also fearing that very day. As that will be the day when I would have to actively get a job to earn my keep and to contribute to the family.

Problem is, I don't even know what I want to do. Do I want to be a graphic designer, photographer, social worker or even lindy hopper??? There are so many things that can and needs to be done around here.

I am tired from all that rubbish of being a do-it-all layout artist in the force. Feel like taking a break and doing something meaningful for a change. You know... give something back to the people in need. Or travelling to somewhere within South East Asia to see more of the world around me.

There are just so many things... that I am looking forward to. Like dance! I am looking forward to attending SEA Jam 05 next year! Would be able to finally experience what a dance camp feels like first-hand. And hopefully, I'll be able to go to Herrang in Sweden come mid next year...

Don't really know how am I going to finance myself for that trip to Sweden... Maybe I should start doing shitloads of freelance/odd jobs and save like mad.

Gosh... there are just so many things to do. All this thinking is giving me a blinking headache. I am going to bed now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home