10 Things I Could Have Done With That $500...
1. Get Stephie a decent farewell gift.
2. Get a new set of street clothes.
3. Get an Ipod.
4. Pay off my debts.
5. Give my friends a treat.
6. Get a pair of contact lens fitted.
7. Get a good pair of dancing shoes.
8. Sign up for Life membership @ Jitterbugs.
9. Re-deco my room
10. Save it!
I could have done any of the above. But instead, I opened the bankbook that came along with the money and saw who it belonged to. Why did I do that?!? Why am I such a good citizen? Why??? Why friggin why???
And guess what... that name was a familiar name! It belonged to a friend of my little sister! Fuck!!! If it was someone I didn't know... perhaps I would have just dumped the bankbook and took the money. Ermm... I might. But I didn't.
1. Get Stephie a decent farewell gift.
2. Get a new set of street clothes.
3. Get an Ipod.
4. Pay off my debts.
5. Give my friends a treat.
6. Get a pair of contact lens fitted.
7. Get a good pair of dancing shoes.
8. Sign up for Life membership @ Jitterbugs.
9. Re-deco my room
10. Save it!
I could have done any of the above. But instead, I opened the bankbook that came along with the money and saw who it belonged to. Why did I do that?!? Why am I such a good citizen? Why??? Why friggin why???
And guess what... that name was a familiar name! It belonged to a friend of my little sister! Fuck!!! If it was someone I didn't know... perhaps I would have just dumped the bankbook and took the money. Ermm... I might. But I didn't.
Instead, I called my mom and told her that I found a bankbook belonging to my sister's friend with $500 in it. She called the mother of the child and returned it to her. The rest... and all the things that I could have done to the $500 is history.
Boohoo... Nice guys finish last. Always frigging last.
Boohoo... Nice guys finish last. Always frigging last.


5 Comments:
Absolutely NOT! It was the cool thing to do, really. Good on you, babe!
jos
10:59 am, November 21, 2004
Ah ya... u shd have given me the money!! i'll help u pass it to the sweet 'lil boy! =p
- elijah
11:50 am, November 22, 2004
I should have followed my evil instincts. Now I've realised that I'm dirt fuckin doodle broke. So much for being the nice kid with fluffy angel wings. I wanna get a spiked tail and horns!
12:41 am, November 23, 2004
well what goes around, comes around =)
11:18 pm, January 13, 2005
Hmm... Strangely things seem to be picking up lately...
11:30 am, January 14, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home