Someone Give Me A Black Hole
Please... somebody! Anybody! Find me a black hole so that I can either throw all my useless rubbish or myself into it. I've got way... too much junk that has lot of undeciperable value to me. Sometimes I wonder why I keep so much junk anyway? I live in a scrapyard of magazines, brochures, boxes, books, posters and many kitsch items.
The Momma is yelling at me to take out the trash. Honestly, I don't know where or when to start. I just don't like it when I am being told to do something against my will. Even when I want to make an effort to clear out the room or give it an overhaul, the oldies @ home will just rain insensitive comments coated with toxic waste @ I.
Just because they think that my ideas are way too radical? I wonder... And I thought I was retro. Then which time-zone do they belong to? Arrrgh! I bet they'll flip if I bring in the disco ball! Maybe I should do it! Turn the entire room upside down, hang up the disco ball... paint the walls pyschedellic lime green and put up posters of disco queens like Donna Summers! Cover all the furniture with lotsa zebra prints and stuff. So the entire freakin room will just be lime green with loads of zebra prints!
That ought to be quite fun!


2 Comments:
i wanna throw myself away too!
sigh
12:25 am, November 14, 2004
who wants to him/her away? don't do that!!!
12:59 am, November 14, 2004
Post a Comment
<< Home