Live @ Walas
It was quite a blinking great night spent at Walas! 7 hours in 1 joint! This must have been the longest and most enjoyable experience I've ever had in a cigarette infested place. Hah~
I've long heard from Nicky how good EIC, the live band at Walas is. It was only a matter of time that we came down together to sample their great music. Now I know where Nicky picks out all the great songs that he plays. He's inspired by the EIC. And yes, I am too! They're so freaking good that they had such a big crowd coming in, standing around, just to watch them perform. I'm dead sure they must had such a ball of a time performing for such an endearing audience. Haha~
There were song dedications, sing-a-longs and lots of alcohol to go around courtesy of Nicky. The EIC were damned good at doing covers. Song selection was great... mostly tip top 40 music which was supposed to suit the young crowd tho the crowd was a bit senior last night.
I've long heard from Nicky how good EIC, the live band at Walas is. It was only a matter of time that we came down together to sample their great music. Now I know where Nicky picks out all the great songs that he plays. He's inspired by the EIC. And yes, I am too! They're so freaking good that they had such a big crowd coming in, standing around, just to watch them perform. I'm dead sure they must had such a ball of a time performing for such an endearing audience. Haha~
There were song dedications, sing-a-longs and lots of alcohol to go around courtesy of Nicky. The EIC were damned good at doing covers. Song selection was great... mostly tip top 40 music which was supposed to suit the young crowd tho the crowd was a bit senior last night.
And guess what? Ublues dropped by for a special appearance! So... they teamed up and formed UIC! Remember that sodding detergent brand? Hehe~ They were a smashing combination and yalah... everyone was blown away!
I want more great music like this... More More!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home