UBlues @ The Esplanade & Around Midnight!
It's their last night performing at Around Midnight before Trevor has to take a break and return to Australia. I'm on such a high right now that I can't sleep at all! The blues are still playing in my head. It's so much fun that I'm so freaking inspired to play really while right now. Hell, In fact I've got my guitar on my lap as I type away. I've learnt quite a bit by just watching them play up close. It is so freaking fun! And guess what? I get to swing to their music too. All night long till erm... 3am plus plus in the morning?
I want more! Gimme gimme more of the music! Thanks to Eunice for inviting. Thanks to J9 for coming in THAT dress! VaVaaaaVooom!!! Killer babe sia!!! Hah~
Uh oh... I am on a high and I can't sleep now. Swing away~
Uh oh... I am on a high and I can't sleep now. Swing away~


5 Comments:
hey hey!!
i was at the esplande too!! yea, the UBlues were awesome man.. i didn't know such a great blues band existed! when will Trevor return back to Singapore?? i wanna see them perform again!!!! :( i only managed to catch like 10 mins of their performance, 'cos MAMA MIA a.k.a my mother wasn't interested in listening to such music. she was more concerned about getting home asap. tsk. how come u didn't lindy there?? saw a couple lindy-ing away.. sho fun!
jin
7:44 pm, October 24, 2004
i was at the esplande too!! yea, the UBlues were awesome man.. i didn't know such a great blues band existed! when will Trevor return back to Singapore?? i wanna see them perform again!!!! :( i only managed to catch like 10 mins of their performance, 'cos MAMA MIA a.k.a my mother wasn't interested in listening to such music. she was more concerned about getting home asap. tsk. how come u didn't lindy there?? saw a couple lindy-ing away.. sho fun!
Aiyah... didn't see you around! There was quite a crowd. Quite sad that Trevor is leaving. I have no idea when is he coming back too.
Oh I didn't lindy coz I was up in the stands with my other friends. I'm quite shy too. More of a bummer than a dancer. Hah~
Their last set is actually tonite at 7pm @ the Esplanade. Guess it's rather late to catch em now. Oh well... I think you can get their CD if you want tho.
7:54 pm, October 24, 2004
does this mean we get to hear blues solos from you? ;)
yesss blues ringing in my ears the whole day today. they are sooo good. will they still play, even without the singer? cos i think they'd still be worth hearing even at 80% strength
you interested in harry's tuesday? ;) i would like to go down sometime this week since i'm *sniffle* missing fling on thurs.... need a fix lah.
9:44 pm, October 24, 2004
(goldfish)
9:45 pm, October 24, 2004
Nah... no blues solo from me. Still only starting to understand the basics of music. =P
I hope they carry on cuz they're so damned good. Mabbe we should get Eunice to ask Danny if they're carryin on or not. It's just a pity that Trevor has to go. *SobZ*
I dunno bout harry's on tuesday cuz I'm as usual, duper broke and there's work on weddy. But, if you're going ... I can't rule out the possibility yet! hehe~ Will tell you if I can make it alright? *winks*
10:14 pm, October 24, 2004
Post a Comment
<< Home