The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm... In Repair

Feeling slightly messed up tonight. It was a nice day prior to my little series of unfortunate events that left me rather bruised and lost. It's not a good idea to listen to John Mayer when I'm feeling slightly down.

Now the lyrics of his song is playing in my head over and over again...

Too many shadows in my room
Too many hours in this midnight
Too many corners in my mind
So much to do to set my heart right
Oh it's taking so long i could be wrong, i could be ready
Oh but if i take my heart's advice
I should assume it's still unsteady
I am in repair, i am in repair...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home