The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Monday, October 02, 2006

People I Love!

Spent half a day out with one of my bestest friend around today. Iggy is back from Ozzieland coz his mom wanted to see her precious. Lolz. He's so gonna kill me for saying this. Lolz. I'm really glad that I'm able to meet Iggy on the day before he's gonna fly back to Ozzieland again. It's really nice to just bum, walk, shop, bitch and catch up with a friend whom you truly value and enjoy spending time with. Just like the old days really, which sadly reminds all of us that we are actually in the process of olding.

Prior to meeting Iggy, I went over Ru's place to have lunch with her and her mom. It's just such a nice feeling to have a simple and light-hearted lunch with Ru on a lazy Sunday afternoon. I'm feeling guilty for not being able to meet up with her so much recently due to work and other blah blah reasons, so I'm jumpin at every chance that I'll be able to spend some quality time with her. I'll gross everyone who's reading this now, but Ru, I miss you. Hurhur!!! (>_<) I can seriously see some friends puking onto their keyboards when they read this! Hehe~

After a nice hearty popiah lunch with Ru and her mom, I headed down to Orchard and met Iggy. Our meetings are crazy as usual. While talking abt life, the people around us and shopping, we managed to make our way from Takashimaya to Wisma to Heeren to Cineleisure to Far East Plaza to Pacific Plaza to Shaw House to Wisma for the 2nd time and then in a crazy fit of Beancurd madness decided to walk all the way down to somewhere in Selegie to eat our favourite beancurd.

Man, this is THE LIFE. It's been a happy day. Thanks Ru(love you to silly bits) and Iggy(yes yes, I owe you one T! lolz)! Too bad the haze literally took the shine off it( but only a little!). *Happy Pau~*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... CHARLES! Its great to see you too!

8:07 pm, October 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home