The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WAT THE... POSTER!!!

I really shouldn't be awake at this moment... Just finished a draft of the Sea Jam 07 poster. I think this one will kick some ass. Not bad for 4hours of zombified work! Let's hope I'll win this poster design competition and I'll get to dance again for free next year! Hurhur~ If you guys wanna see my kickass poster, bug me and I'll show you! *Gee... sounding delirious already~ Think I need some sleep~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home