The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Blues Have Overcome Me

I always get this sinky bluesy feeling everytime I return from Harry's. It's not that I'm not enjoying myself with the company or stuff like that, but I somehow or rather will always get hooked onto the running basslines that the guy on bass it playing and before I know it, I am totally consumed by it.

Today, I spent most of my time in Harry's listening to Tony's basslines, Eddie's kickass drums, Nicholas's piano solos and Rick's sick lead guitar and started to take in all the music that is there. Didn't exactly love the singin tho. Bleh. I miss Mandy Gaines. T_T boohoo~

I can't sleep now coz I've got a wicked 12 bars running bass line and I'm playin it till i get perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home