Film Fun Shots! Photoblog!
I Heart My Pretty Weeds
More of Them!
More Pretty Weeds!!!
Okok... Last Pretty Weed
Joe Basara a.k.a Da Director tells us what to do...
While Cvy and me melts in the blistering heat... lolzz
Camera Rollin!
We found weird ads in the wilderness
We're gonna PuNK our director by buying himSUGAR CANES instead of sugar cane drink!
Joe's like... WTF?! But he proceeds to chew at those Sugar canes.His video is a complete classic! Will post it up sometime soon!
Paul Poses. Hurhur~
Joe does the dirty work of setting up while I shoot him
Paul takes a time out before we start rollin'
Joe and Malcom ask each other... ,"Eh, the image nice boh?"
Ahhh! I think I got the right shot!
Paul sets up while I slack again! hurhur~
I go over and disturb Paul...
and share a few silly laughs
Action!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home