The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Monday, October 09, 2006

I Heart Ochya!

Say Hello to Ochya! He's my little pet terrapin. He looks really sweet doesn't he? Think he's prolly very young at the moment. Adopted him for Ru's brother who rescued him from camp. Her 2 other terrapins are way too big and they mite attack this poor little boy so I decided to give him a home and take care of him!

He loves soaking in the water all day long but it's not really very good for his shell as soaking too much will make his handsome little shell soft. He's still pretty shy at the moment but he has a massive appetite and he'll happy munch down on a dried shirmp that is almost 1/3 of his size!

Will upload more fotos for Little Ochya as he grows bigger and stronger now. Oh since I've adopted him on the 7th of October 2006, every 7th Oct will be Ochya Day!

I heart Ochya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home