The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

7:20

I sit here. Still trying to find a way to stay awake.

I know!

I shall just think about all the lovely things about my work!

I love the fact that I am so screwed with the amount of work I've got on hand and I can't finish it.
I love the fact that I've got some fancy wancy nancy cover to illustrate but I've not done any research on it yet!
I love the fact that I am bing-banging all the crap outta my keyboards and typing silly stuff over the internet coz I am so disillusional at this very merry moment.

Perhaps, it is a win-win situation after all?

I work. I get stressed from working. I don't sleep. I get anal.
I bitch. I eat a little. I bitch a little more. I bitch a little more.
No I lied. I bitch, A LOT. I tweak my head a little. AND I bitch a lot more.
Then, I nibble a piece of meat and beat the shit outta it. And beat the shit outta it.

I go radio-gaga. Radio-gaga. I go hysterical. Hysterical. I go Ago-go-ing. I go Ago-go-ing
I lindy a little. Lindy a little. I Charleston a little. Charleston a little. I do ten thousand sleepless winks. I do ten thousand sleepless winks.

I zits are zipping out. I left side of face feels numb. I slap myself on the right side to make it even.
I so smart, like a poptart. I pick up my guitar. My mouth very dry like tar. My mouth very dry like tar.

I go lalalala. Lalala. You go walalala. Walala And there we go now. And there we go now

Someone once told me that all great creative people are at their bestesrest when they are in a manically depressed state. I think I am in my element right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home