The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I Wanna Meet You, You & You!
Okay... here are some people that I've not met in a while... And yes. I wanna meet everyone of you, someday soon. (In no particular order what so ever..)

Alex (Bro, I owe you a birthday treat!)
Shane (My soon-to-be neighbour)
Yong Wang (Are u already in the US of A?)
KianLing and the rest of the Bboys! (Shoot hoops?)
Ivan, Dan, Gabriel and the rest of the Army Boys. (Ermm... bitch bout life in general?)
Nicky Loh. (Oei... Biatch! Work next door only but we've not met for kopi/tea yet!!!)
Adzilla and the Primary School Peeps... (Zero Point anyone?)
Lanlih (Ice cream or something? Hang out... Miss you lots, Sis!)
One of the many Michelles I know... (Oei... the season is almost over, Liverpool is in the Champs League Final and Man Yoo is in the FA Cup final... you and your boyboy must be really happy eh? When we go supper again?)
Joanne (Where hav u been? MIA SIAH!!!)
Ah Siang (Somehow... I need to talk to this chap. He's missing for a while. Been hiding in his 4X4 inch thick shell)
Erica(To call... or not to call? Maybe not... Heh~ I see the horror on Iggy's face already!!!)

Of course... there are people like Stephie in Vancouver, Michelle in London, Iggy & Zane in Brisbane, Cynthia in Tazzieland and Beng Kiat in NYC that I can't meet. But I'm thinking of u guys too...

As of now... I can't recall who I've not met in a while. But yeah... these people. Call me if you read this and I don't call you. Yeah. Call me if I don't call you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home