The Emptiness of The Disturbed Soul
Once again, I'm hit by another bout of depression. Weird vibes seem to run through my viens all day long as I sit and wonder about my life. I don't really know what I want. I don't really know what I don't want too. This is pretty bad...
All I do now is to sit in front of a monitor and hope that something good comes out of it. Bizzare. Nothing good will come out from the monitor. Nothing.
Ermm... Yeah. I am unhappy. Need to eat ice-cream again.
Once again, I'm hit by another bout of depression. Weird vibes seem to run through my viens all day long as I sit and wonder about my life. I don't really know what I want. I don't really know what I don't want too. This is pretty bad...
All I do now is to sit in front of a monitor and hope that something good comes out of it. Bizzare. Nothing good will come out from the monitor. Nothing.
Ermm... Yeah. I am unhappy. Need to eat ice-cream again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home