Happy Barf-day!
Spent 7 hours sleeping, 4 hours travelling, 9 hours working on some silly Anti-Corruption Event's posters and map... and the remaining and only good 4 hours of my day with Xin and Peiru. Thanks girls for the simple dinner. =)
Many thanks to all my friends who wished me happy Barf-day too! Friends from Singapore... to Australia... London... New York... and yeesh... the important of the lot... Vancouver!!! Tsk tsk... you lovely people. What could I do without such fine friends. Those who forgot... Its okay lah. I'm serious!!! (p/s: I'm not tryin to guilt trip you... i forget too) Haha~
Me love my brother and sister. They're such lovely kids. Me sis gave me a cute notepad with an ORANGE PEN!!! She knows I like ORAAANGE!!! My cow-arsed brother gave me a new BLACK CLIP-ON CAPO!!! Best!!! BLACK!!! I'm gonna write happy songs with that pen and that notepad with the black capo clipped onto my guitar!!!
Oh well... ain't going to work tml. Bah! Damned sian and tired... time to reflect on life again. But b4 I do that... Happy Barf-day again to me!!! =)
Spent 7 hours sleeping, 4 hours travelling, 9 hours working on some silly Anti-Corruption Event's posters and map... and the remaining and only good 4 hours of my day with Xin and Peiru. Thanks girls for the simple dinner. =)
Many thanks to all my friends who wished me happy Barf-day too! Friends from Singapore... to Australia... London... New York... and yeesh... the important of the lot... Vancouver!!! Tsk tsk... you lovely people. What could I do without such fine friends. Those who forgot... Its okay lah. I'm serious!!! (p/s: I'm not tryin to guilt trip you... i forget too) Haha~
Me love my brother and sister. They're such lovely kids. Me sis gave me a cute notepad with an ORANGE PEN!!! She knows I like ORAAANGE!!! My cow-arsed brother gave me a new BLACK CLIP-ON CAPO!!! Best!!! BLACK!!! I'm gonna write happy songs with that pen and that notepad with the black capo clipped onto my guitar!!!
Oh well... ain't going to work tml. Bah! Damned sian and tired... time to reflect on life again. But b4 I do that... Happy Barf-day again to me!!! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home