The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

It Was A Good Day
Did nothing spectacular today. Everything was just plain nice. Just went to collect my new glasses... and had a good day @ Performance Class. Not too bad. But still I felt good. It is a rare day that I feel good... hahaha~

Perhaps it was because I had a nice impromtu, sit-down and chat session with Wei Wei and Serene. Hardly do I get a chance to talk with friends on a more personal level. Usually its the... "Hullo, How are you.... I'm fine, Thank You very much" Kinda talk. But its a lot of difference when you get to talk about what you wanna do with life and stuff. Now thats totally different. Am so glad that I've had the opportunity to get to know them better...

All thanks to Serene lah... Strangely wanna sit down and nua for a while instead. I was so certain we were going to go our seperate ways already... then u said u wanna sit down. So we sit down lor. Listen to u and sit down. Hahaha... funny. Ended up sitting down for at least 1 and a half hour. Ha! Talk about nua-ing and having a good time with some really quality chatting and other stuff!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home