Nice Things Happen When You Least Expect Them To
Yes. Something good happened today. Alright a few things good happened today. And I pretty glad things turned out the way it did. Should really count my blessings. Things are not always as bad as they seem to be. I'm always making them sound worse that it actually is. I'm a silly dramatic fool.
It's only gonna be bad if you think its bad. So think positive instead. Think happy thoughts. Think of all the good things that you're fortunate enough to embrace in your life and think about those who are not as well off. Spare a thought for them when you think that you're having a shit time. We're already in a lovely place. Make the best out of things. See the positive. See the positive.
Anyway... its nice to catch a good feel good movie with a friend and after that... run into someone you least expected to and realise that you've got quite a bit in common to talk about. Talk about ending the day on a right note... :)
Yes. Something good happened today. Alright a few things good happened today. And I pretty glad things turned out the way it did. Should really count my blessings. Things are not always as bad as they seem to be. I'm always making them sound worse that it actually is. I'm a silly dramatic fool.
It's only gonna be bad if you think its bad. So think positive instead. Think happy thoughts. Think of all the good things that you're fortunate enough to embrace in your life and think about those who are not as well off. Spare a thought for them when you think that you're having a shit time. We're already in a lovely place. Make the best out of things. See the positive. See the positive.
Anyway... its nice to catch a good feel good movie with a friend and after that... run into someone you least expected to and realise that you've got quite a bit in common to talk about. Talk about ending the day on a right note... :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home