The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Out For The Count
It's really an awful time right now. Nothing. Nothing seems to be going right. The only right thing is that I'm feeling more emo than ever when I wail to my emo songs... but that's not funny. Seems like everyone around's pretty down for one reason or another tho...

Hope those affected will find their way soon! Cheer up! Life is tough enough already... don't make it any harder for yourself. Go easy on yourself and be happy... Unlike I.

I'm out for the count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home